Reportula is a php based web program that provides you a summarized output stats of Bacula Backups jobs, clients, volumes and director that have already run. It obtains its information from your catalog database.
This is a fairly high level bacula management tool. Here are a few points that one user made concerning this important tool.
It is web-based so can be accessed from anywhere.
It packs a phenomenal amount of information into a single web-page – that I credit as being very good design!
- Display last jobs status
- Display volumes usage by pool
- Full supported MySQL, PostgreSQL databases.
- Show Jobs which executed with errors last day, week, month
- Show a condition of your Volumes
- Show terminated Jobs
- Search Jobs on several conditions
- The detailed information on Pools, Volumes, Storages and Clients
- Search options
- List the files stored on job
- Acl Supports and Login users support
- Integration with Active Directory or Ldap servers
Reportula is build on top of some opensource frameworks: